Apr 11th, 2016
Author: Rigert Elite Gymnastics
Summer Field Trips At Rigert Elite
We are starting to get the calls to set up summer field trips at Rigert Elite! If you are looking for a place to take your kids this summer, we are the place to be!! Call to reserve your time now!
Field Trips at Rigert Elite
REG offers a variety of options for group field trips throughout the week or weekend.
Field trips are designed to create a fun place for kids of all ages to explore the world of gymnastics. They will be allowed to play on all types of gymnastics equipment and experience gymnastics skills through set up obstacle courses. The staff members will guide the students through a brief warm-up and stretch to prepare them for some new body movements. Then the students will have structured play and instructed learning for the remaining time. The students are given a small break for snack/lunch in our break area.
- Field trips are 1.5 Hours
- $5.00 per student for 1-25 students or $3 per student for 26-45 students
- $25 nonrefundable deposit required
- Total of 45 student maximum
- Athletic clothes must be worn
- No Jewelry allowed
- Travel arrangements are not provided by REG
- Students are responsible for their own snack/lunch and water. We do not have a water fountain at our facility.
- Vending including snacks and drinks is for sale during the field trip if needed and if students bring their own money.
- Waivers must be filled out by parent or guardian and turned in to REG to participate.
- Times are available during the week and weekend.
- Must call or email to schedule a time.
Check out our amazing equipment including our above ground pit & 40ft tumble trak. All REG staff members are highly trained and qualified for the safety of the students. Staff members are USA Gymnastics Certified and Safety Certified (which includes a background check) and First Aid/CPR certified.
Please call or email Rigert Elite Gymnastics to set up a time for your next Field trip!!