2022 Class Price List
(Weekly Class Time) Per Student/Per Month
|30 minutes||$50.00||Toddler Tumble|
|35 minutes||$55.00||Basics Classes for Pre-School/Kindergarten|
|50 minutes||$70.00||Girls or Boys Fundamentals or Progressive 1|
|80 minutes||$100.00||Progressive 2|
*Siblings receive a discount of $10.00 per month off regular class prices.
* $15 multi-class discount for every additional class per week
*A 10% discount for tuition paid 3 months in advance. Must be paid quarterly (January-March, April-June, July-Sept, and October-December) If you join mid-quarter you must remain a monthly family until the next quarter when you can let the office know you would like to change to a quarterly family.
*Don’t forget to set up your Free trial
|Annual Registration Fee:|
|Ages 6 & Up||$40.00||Girls competitive Level 2 and Xcel Bronze||$65.00|
|Family||$55.00||Girls Competitive Level 3-10 and Xcel Silver and up||$80.00|
|Boys Competitive Level 4-10||$80.00|
Payment Policies and Procedures: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY These are the policies you agree to when you register for classes at Rigert Elite
• Classes run year round on a month to month basis.
• An annual registration fee is due at the time of enrollment, recurs every year and is nonrefundable.
• Tuition is due on the 30th of each month and ran on the card we have on file on the 30th if not paid some other way by 12:01 am on the 30th. A Late fee of $10 will be assessed if your card is declined.
• The yearly registration will also be run automatically on the card you have on file when it is time to renew each year.
• Students will be dropped from their class if their tuition has not been received by the 10th of the month and they will owe for the entire month’s tuition as well as the $10 late fee.
• All unpaid fees as of the 15th of the month will be mailed as a bill and if they are unpaid for over 30 days will be sent to collections.
• Tuition does not vary due to holidays or the number of classes in a month.
• Tuition is non-refundable, however we understand that circumstances come up which prevents a child from participating in classes. Consideration will be given for those such as illness, injury, or family emergencies.
• A two week WRITTEN (can be emailed) drop notice must be given to the front office if you decide to drop. Tuition and classes will continue until two weeks after the drop notice is received. (REG Team requires a 30-day drop notice)
• Your card will be charged automatically on the 30th of each month to the card you enter at the time of registration for the next month’s tuition due.