Field Trips at Rigert Elite Gymnastics
REG offers a variety of options for group field trips throughout the week or weekend.
Field trips are designed to create a fun place for kids of all ages to explore the world of gymnastics. They will be able to play on all types of gymnastics equipment and experience gymnastics skills through set up obstacle courses, including our new Ninja Course. The staff members will guide the students through a brief warm-up and stretch to prepare them for some fun gymnastics moves. Then the students will have open play for the remaining time.
- Field trips are 1.5 hours
- $35 deposit to hold date and time
- $5.00 per student (26-45 students) OR $8.00 per student (1-25 students)
- Travel arrangements are NOT provided by REG
- Students are responsible for their own water bottles or drinks
- Waivers must be filled out by parent or guardian and turned in to REG to participate
- Times are available during the week and weekend
- Must call or email to schedule a time
- 45 students MAX
Check out our amazing equipment including our above ground pit & 40ft tumble trak. All REG staff members are highly trained and qualified for the students. Staff members are USAG Certified and Safety Certified (which included a background check) and First Aid/CPR certified.
download the Waiver Release Form Special Event